Elder Wessel

Elder Wessel

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

O good news!! i got my new comp! his name is elder Elwood! He is from good ol Idaho!! I have not received the package yet i am still waiting.  I don't have much time but I wanted to talk about the experience I have had this week"!

So, we have an investigator luis" he is super gangsta and has a hard time smoking.  So we made a plan so he could stop smoking by this Saturday so he can stop by the 30 of May and get baptized! He has the date! He has smoked 20 day for 10 years and 2 days ago he smoked 13, yesterday he smoked 9.. He is doing so well! He has such good desire and im super excited!! im super happy! He will be able to be baptized if he follows likes this!!
·                         Then we have a  guy named Fernando, the spirit of the lord has blessed him and giving him the courage to finally get married after 11 years of assisting the church!!!! He will be marred the 5 of June and be baptized the 6 the day after!! We just went over one day to teach him, and he said dudes, im getting marred!!! We jumped for joy and left relishing in the sprit!! i love you guys with all my heart!! Keep up the love!! Elder Wessel!!


elder ogden!! he is going home! my comp in the Lago Puelo!

No comments:

Post a Comment