Elder Wessel

Elder Wessel

Monday, February 22, 2016



Como anda familia??

This week was super great.  Probably one of the best weeks that I have had in a very long time!! On p day of last week president, while we were just kickin it in his house, we were having a blast and then all of a sudden he invites us to talk... dun dun duuuunnnn... ruh roh raggy I thought to myself.. What does he want to say? So we sit down and he asked.. Elders are you ready? And he just laid it on us.  He gave us some scripture and we talked and we came to the conclusion that we are not baptizing as much as we would like.  So he said, hey, we need to do something.  He said go to zones that need help.  You decide.  Take some money and go. Help them baptize.


That is what we did. I went to a city named villa regina and then my comp went to a city named zapala.  We were like 5 hours away from each other and it was a blast.  I worked with every companionship the whole week.  I had many experiences and many good opportunities to train and show how to do many things.  I really felt humble during the experience that God trusted me to help in that aspect of the work.  I really enjoyed it.  We ended the week with many miracles and many good opportunities to baptize.  We should expect 20 baptisms from that zone  in this weekend and the next° it should be something super great! I’m super excited.


Now we are back in the mission home and we are writing. We are going to be celebrating a missionary’s birthday today and then I will leave to do the same thing this week, just with a different zone!!

Family, I love you! Have a killer week!


Elder Wessel

No comments:

Post a Comment