Elder Wessel

Elder Wessel

Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, another hard week

My new bike

Hi Fam.

So this week was one of the hardest weeks I have had in the mission.  
A lot of walking and a lot of people not answering there doors.  It was super hard.  But I know there was reason for all things. 

Just a heads up, I don’t have a lot of time. I might be cut short again.  But I’m doing still fantastic.  I still love studying.  I have learned a lot lately.  I am staying firm with all the reading.  I hope you guys are as well. 
Love this guy


A miracle that happened this week was after super long nights, super long days praying... for a less active family that has a little girl that is ready to get baptized, they finally let us in to talk to them.  First, we just showed our love and our gratitude for letting us in.  Then we just shared some spiritual experiences with them.  Then, they asked us if we would start passing by more because they are doing super bad spiritually.  We jumped for joy because of course we want to help.  So now we have set up some family nights to do with them for the week.  So we are pretty excited for that.


This week, we got evacuated from the pension because there is a huge fire in Lago Puelo that is taking over the whole city.  So we are living in El Boslon.  And we have been praying hard for rain.  This fire has been going on for a solid 5 days now.  And nothing can stop it.  But now, as we have been praying for a miracle, as I am speaking to you right now, it is raining.  It is a miracle.  Please pray for the people in Lago Puelo.  The houses and the places so people can be safe.  Pray for more rain.  Its super crazy and super sad at the same time.  Never thought some city would mean so much to me.
Elder Bastile and me

Other than that we had a conference with the president this week.  It was great and very spiritual.  But honestly one of the most boring things I have ever been to in my life.  Usually they are super fun, but it was sooooo boring.  But I did learn a lot of new things.  Especially that I need to use the Preach my gospel more.  Things are looking up.  I’m super happy for the mission.  I am super happy with the work.  I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Member loves my Hat

I love you guys so much.  I still have a super strong testimony.  THANK YOU PRES: Quesenberry.  HE is always sending me dear elders.   Super inspiring also.

Thank you for your support!

Love ya family


Elder Wessel

No comments:

Post a Comment