Elder Wessel

Elder Wessel

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Feburary 24 2015



WHATTTS Up family! its seems like it’s been for ever since I have sent home a good email.  HAHA but I don’t think this week is going to be much better.   

I have ended my sweet time in Lago Puelo and I got moved up to the area of where the mission office is.  I have been called to serve as the District leader in Progreso, Neuquen.  annnndddd I am training.  WAHOOO.  My new greenies name is Elder Coyle.  He is from California, Sacramento.  He is super cool, and he is a super body builder guy.  HE is going to get certified as a p90x guy!! DOPEEEE 

haha family, I am super great.  I seriously had a harder time leaving Lago Puelo.  IT was my second home.  I feel like half my heart was torn off me.  It really saddened me.  I remember the night we found out about transfers I stayed up all night bathing my pillow. I felt the love of God and the love the investigators and members had for me and I had for the them.  I felt like I had to leave my family a second time.  Mom, no offense, a little harder than leaving you... I loved that pueblo with all my heart.  I hope one day I will be able to return and see them. 

Now I have a new journey ahead of me.  I am called to help other missionaries and help the mission progress! I hope prayers are in my way I will need strength to help all these people and be lead by the spirit.   

Family, I am sorry I forgot camera, so I will send pictures next week!! Pinky promise!!
PLEASE, continue to pray for the people of Lago Puelo.  Pray for them, that they will be filled with the spirit and will take the covenant of baptism.  I know Lucas will arrive one day to be baptized.  After his daughters get baptized as well.  Thank you so much for caring and praying for me!! I love you guys will all my heart!! I hope things are going well at home!! 

ELDER WESSEL!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment